HONG KONG SAR - Media OutReach - 12 May 2021 - Razer™ ("Razer" or the "Company", together with its subsidiaries, the "Group", Hong Kong Stock Code: 1337), the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, is pleased to announce that it has been included as a constituent in the MSCI Global Small Cap Indexes. The inclusion will be effective as of the close of May 27, 2021.
"We are delighted that Razer has become a constituent of the MSCI Global Small Cap Indexes," said Min-Liang Tan, Co-Founder and CEO of Razer. "This milestone is a recognition of Razer's investment value and a testament to our strategy to grow our gamer-centric ecosystem of hardware, software, and services. Riding on our dominant brand position and intensely loyal user base, our proven capabilities in rolling out innovative, category-defining products and services, we are committed to delivering sustained operational and financial excellence as we continue to engage with a broad base of investors."
MSCI is a leading provider of critical decision support tools and services for the global investment community. For further information, please refer to:
- ESR selected as a constituent of Hang Seng Composite Index
- JIA Group Collaborates with Luxury Lifestyle Media Group Tatler Asia To Develop the Market of Between in Specialty Coffee, Increasing Market Share and Brand Penetration
- Lighthouse Global Group aims to increase Immigration consulting services in response to future demand
- AXA rolls out new global brand campaign to inspire confidence and progress Hong Kong selected as the first in Asia to unveil the creatives
- Kerry Logistics Network Extends Winning Streak at the Quamnet Outstanding Enterprise Awards for Sixth Year Running
- Cushman & Wakefield Hong Kong Strengthens its Retail Services Team With Appointment of Baldwin Ko as Director, Retail Services – Deputy Head of Retail Management
- Vietnam to benefit most from upcoming review of MSCI Frontier Markets Index
- Sunlight Real Estate Investment Trust secures its Sustainability-linked Loan of HK$500 million from DBS Hong Kong
- Innovative software-based contactless payments solution, SoePay SoftPOS launches in Hong Kong