HONG KONG SAR - Media OutReach - 4 May 2021 - In celebration of CPA Australia's 135th anniversary and 65 years in Hong Kong – CPA Australia assembled a pop-up cafe & museum at the celebrated heritage site – Jao Tsung-I Academy. At the opening ceremony, business magnate and iconic leaders like Dr Allan Zeman, Chairman of Lan Kwai Fong Group, Dr George Lam, Chairman of Cyberport Management and Chairman of the United Nations ESCAP Sustainable Business Network and Mr Tim Lui, Chairman of the Securities and Futures Commission, came together to try out their barista skills by making their first cup of latte! The lattes were then auctioned to the guests at the ceremony with the goal of raising funds to the Jao Tsung-I Academy for their heritage conservation effort. Under a sea of cheers and roars, a total of HKD26,500 was raised for the Jao Tsung-I Academy in this unique coffee auction. The CPA Australia pop-up cafe & museum will be opened to the public from 1 – 31 May at the Tsung-I Academy.
- JIA Group Collaborates with Luxury Lifestyle Media Group Tatler Asia To Develop the Market of Between in Specialty Coffee, Increasing Market Share and Brand Penetration
- A sip of coffee in the southernmost Northern People s café
- Discovering unique world coffee museum in Dak Lak
- Book your 21-day quarantine at Dorsett Hotels and get USD$60* to use during your stay
- Sunwah Innovation Centre opens in HCM City
- Hillside Da Lat cafe serves coffee with a vista twist