SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 4 May 2021 - Collab Asia, a leading digital content studio and talent network in APAC, today announced a new licensing agreement with Nintendo for its content creators, Collab Asia Game Streamers under the Collab Asia network, to monetize gameplay footage derived from Nintendo Game Content, accelerating support for the production, distribution, and monetization of live game videos.
Eugene Choi, CEO and Co-founder of Collab Asia, Inc
Collab Asia's creators are approved to monetize Nintendo Game Content through the following methods: Facebook Game Streamer, Facebook Level Up Program, Niconico Creators Program, Niconico Channel, OPENREC Creators Program, Twitch Affiliate Program and Twitch Partner Program, Amplify Publisher Program, YouTube Partner Program, "Item Revenue" and "Video Ad Revenue" in TwitCasting Monetization Program, and Mirrativ "gifts".
This milestone for Collab Asia follows the recent opening of its first office in Mainland China. The company's new facility in Shenzhen will support Collab Asia's strategic growth in Greater China, where it has maintained a strong presence for the past 3 years. The Shenzhen office is Collab Asia's 8th office, supplementing the company's existing footprint in Korea, Japan, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia, Hong Kong SAR, and Singapore.
"As the premier digital media partner for creators, brands, and media platforms in Asia, we understand that people are consuming more content and creating more content than ever before across Asia. As part of this, we look forward to enabling our creators to responsibly create content using Nintendo's unparalleled intellectual property, storied titles, and legendary characters," said Eugene Choi, the CEO and co-founder of Collab Asia, Inc.
As of 2020, Collab Asia manages 4,000 video channels and social media accounts with 270 million loyal subscribers across leading platforms such as YouTube, TikTok and Facebook. In order to further support the global business expansion plan, Collab Asia is currently commencing series C financing, to help ensure even more talented creators can share their work with audiences across the world.
- Vietnamese YouTubers in tumult about Google’s notice about 30% withholding tax
- Fellows Creative Staff Singapore opened their Singapore office to help the creative content of all businesses stand out in the DX era by sourcing creators and digital talents
- Hanwha Life Content Creator Camp launched
- Two Vietnamese tech startups accepted to Google’s accelerator program
- windeln.de SE: windeln.de launches WeChat Mini Program in China
- From Tho Nguyen to Ryan Kazy: high profits are made from YouTube content for children
- Vietnamese gamer tops international streamer ranking
- Mondia powers new Ufone Gaming Portal in Pakistan