HONG KONG SAR - Media OutReach - 26 April 2021 - Demand for immigration services has increased dramatically as Hong Kong faces a political uncertainty, epidemic, and an economic downturn. Despite the recent unrest in Hong Kong, The company will expand its service to include more countries and on the ground services over the next six months to help facilitate immigration services.
Immigration is a major decision in life. The ability of immigration consultancies differ greatly in terms of their expertise and services offered. Lighthouse Global Group distinguishes itself from its competitors by using their own in-house specialists, whom themselves have a lot of experience abroad, to ensure clients can receive a tailor-made complete immigration solution. They support clients needs in immigration application, tax consultancy, as well as local knowledge such as children schooling.
Eric Lam, the founder of Lighthouse Global Group, said that there are numerous immigration agencies in Hong Kong, we are proud to be a company that has been insisting on responsive, direct and one-stop solution satisfying clients' requirements, helping them to complete their immigration journey.
- Immigration Investment Advisory Bartra Wealth Advisors’ Survey Finds Over 80% of Respondents Consider Emigrating Overseas
- Kingdom Consultancy Celebrating 15 Years of Excellence
- US EB-5 program's independent route for Hongkongers – New Biden administration makes immigration reform its top priority
- Three people receive 19-year prison sentence for organizing illegal immigration
- Right Key Investment expands into the UK providing professional global investment solutions
- Vietnam arrests Chinese ringleader of illegal immigration