SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 9 April 2021 - AIA Group Limited ("AIA" or the "Company": stock code: 1299) has established AIA VCC, a Variable Capital Company in Singapore as part of its group wide investment programme to facilitate capital deployment globally.
The Investment Manager of AIA VCC is AIA Investment Management Private Limited ("AIAIM") that was established in 2016 as the Group level asset management company and with reported assets under management of SGD178 billion as at the end of 2020.
AIA is now exploring how the recently introduced VCC framework can support AIA's investment programme with particular focus on balance sheet exposure to specialist and alternative investment strategies.
- Vietnam Growth Investment Fund established
- Cryptology Asset Group Appoints Current Head of Asset Management, Patrick Lowry, as the New CEO
- Group of investors invest 650 million USD in Vinhomes
- Cryptology Asset Group Purchases Additional Block.one Shares in the amount of $30 million
- Cryptology's NAV per Share Reaches a New All-Time High of €215.07
- Lee Cho-Hee Of MS Team, Wholly-Owned By Spackman Entertainment Group's Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, Stars In New SBS Variety Show BEAUTY AND THE BEAST Premiering In The First Half Of 2021
- Sun Hung Kai & Co. (86.HK) Announces 2020 Annual Results