- Represented by MSteam Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the associated company of Spackman Entertainment Group, Spackman Media Group, iconic Korean actress Son Ye-jin chosen to grace luxury fashion brand Valentino's worldwide campaign
SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 23 March 2021 - Spackman Entertainment Group Limited ("Spackman Entertainment Group" or the "Company" and together with its subsidiaries, the "Group"), one of Korea's leading entertainment production groups, wishes to announce that Korean megastar Son Ye-jin of MSteam Entertainment Co., Ltd. ("MSteam Entertainment"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Group's associated company, Spackman Media Group Limited ("Spackman Media Group") has been selected as luxury fashion brand Valentino's muse.
Son Ye-jin shall grace the luxury fashion brand's worldwide campaign. On 22 March 2021, Valentino unveiled a global advertising campaign featuring Son Ye-jin that seeks to portray self-expression, truth-seeking and intellectual attitude that is both romantic and empathetic.
Previously, Son Ye-jin was the face of Crocodile's woman apparel and Smart Communications Inc., a leading telecommunications service provider in the Philippines.
Son Ye-jin's latest tvN K-drama, CRASH LANDING ON YOU, achieved massive record-breaking viewership success in Korea and became a top hit in Japan, attaining #1 on Japan's Netflix for four months. The K-drama was one of the top 10 Most Watched Netflix Shows in the United States. Son Ye-jin was awarded the Hallyu Drama Best Actress Award at the 15th Seoul International Drama Awards for her role in CRASH LANDING ON YOU.
Her recent films include BE WITH YOU (2018), THE NEGOTIATION (2018) and THE LAST PRINCESS (2016), all of which were invested by the Group and/or Spackman Media Group.
In 2018, Son Ye-jin's performance in BE WITH YOU, which broke the all-time first week box office historical record for romance film in Korea, clinched her the Best Actress Award at the Seoul Awards. Son Ye-jin also received the Prime Minister's Commendations at the 2018 Korean Popular Culture & Arts Awards and won the Best Actress for Hallyu Dramas at the 2018 Seoul International Drama Awards, underscoring her international status as an iconic Korean actress.
In 2016, Son Ye-jin won the Best Actress Award in the 2017 Baeksang Arts Awards based on her performance in THE LAST PRINCESS.
- Lee Cho-Hee Of MS Team, Wholly-Owned By Spackman Entertainment Group's Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, Stars In New SBS Variety Show BEAUTY AND THE BEAST Premiering In The First Half Of 2021
- Kim Sang-kyung Of Kook Entertainment, Wholly-Owned By Spackman Entertainment Group's Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, Stars in New SBS Drama RACKET BOY BAND To Be On Netflix & SBS In May 2021
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s Upcoming Musical Film THE BOX, Starring EXO’s Chanyeol, Scheduled To Be Released In The Spring Of 2021
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s Upcoming Musical Film THE BOX, Starring EXO’S Chanyeol, Set To Release On 24 March In Korea And Debut In 11 Countries Including USA, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Japan And Australia
- Top Popular Korean Actor-Singer IU Joins Star-Studded Cast In Upcoming Film With The Working Title, BROKER, To Be Produced By Spackman Entertainment Group’s Zip Cinema
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s #ALIVE the number one Asian film on Netflix U.S. in 2020
- JIA Group Collaborates with Luxury Lifestyle Media Group Tatler Asia To Develop the Market of Between in Specialty Coffee, Increasing Market Share and Brand Penetration
- South Korea's CJ CGV to sell stake in Vietnamese subsidiary