Unite the industry and strengthen Hong Kong‘s position as Asia's Shopping City
HONG KONG, CHINA - Media OutReach - 10 March 2021 - The first ever ISCM Awards 2021 (the "Awards") is now open for applications until 30 June 2021. Initiated by the Institute of Shopping Centre Management ("ISCM"), the Awards recognises and showcases the outstanding performance and achievements of the finest retail property management professionals in Hong Kong in 5 award categories.
Founded in 2003, ISCM is a professional society and a recognised governing body in Hong Kong to standardise and enrich the overall professional profiles within the industry and strive to be leader of the shopping centre industry. The first annual Awards creates a platform to demonstrate the concerted efforts of industry peers in raising industry standards in a time of adversity, and strengthening Hong Kong's position as Asia's shopping city.
Themed "The Proven Strengths of Asia's Shopping City: Hong Kong", the Awards showcases and expresses gratitude to Hong Kong's finest retail property management teams, projects and retailers for their contributions to the shopping centre industry, standards and profession.
"The industry is cooperating with the government's various pandemic prevention measures and working with the public to fight the pandemic. Through the Awards, we hope to unite the valuable efforts made by the industry to overcome adversity, strengthen Hong Kong's position as Asia's shopping city, and bring positive impacts to the industry." ISCM Chairman, Mr. Baldwin KO said, "With the launch of the vaccination and continuous efforts from the industry to support government guidelines, such as maintaining social distancing and full utilization of the LeaveHomeSafe mobile app, the market should expect to bounce back and recover to a healthier level and an improved economy. In the future, ISCM is optimistic about the development of the Greater Bay Area, and will actively promote exchanges to broaden horizons of the industry peers. As the pandemic subsides, ISCM hopes that the government can assist the industry to strengthen exchanges in the Greater Bay Area and hence accelerate the recovery of the industry."
OC Chairlady of ISCM Awards 2021, Ms. Angie CHUNG added, "Industry peers react swiftly to emerging trends and strive to change the challenges brought by the pandemic into opportunities, such as utilising technology and deploying additional manpower to strengthen pandemic prevention. Through the Awards, industry peers are welcome to showcase their contributions to foster the development of the industry. The ISCM is honoured to have leaders from the real estate, property management, retail and marketing industries, as well as academic professors and representatives of non-profit making organisations to join our Jury Panel, enhancing the credibility and recognition of the Awards."
The ISCM Awards 2021 is open for nominations until 30 June 2021 under the following five categories:
1. Best Shopping Centre (New Development & Launch/Renovation & Relaunch)
2. Best Retail Marketing and Promotion Campaign
3. Best Retail Leasing Team
4. Best Property Management Team
5. Best Corporate Social Responsibility Project
ISCM is honoured to have esteemed industry leaders to be Jurors for the Awards.
The Jury Panel (arranged in alphabetical order of surnames)
Sr Honby CHAN
President of Hong Kong Institute of Real Estate Administrators
Dr Michael CHAN
Honorary Chairman of Hong Kong Institute of Marketing
Mr Kevin CHEUNG
General Manager (Regulatory), Property Management Services Authority
Prof Chiu, Rebecca L.H. MH, JP
Professor of Department of Urban Planning & Design, The University of Hong Kong
Ar Donald CHOI
President of Hong Kong Institute of Architects
Mr CHUA Hoi-wai
Chief Executive of The Hong Kong Council of Social Service
Dr Lobo FUNG
President of Hong Kong Institute of Certified Property Managers
Ms HO Wing Yin, Winnie, JP
Director of Architectural Services Department
Prof Eddie Chi Man HUI
Professor of Department of Building and Real Estate,
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Mr Baldwin KO
Chairman of the Institute of Shopping Centre Management
Dr Jane LEE Ching-yee, JP
Chairperson of Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Fund Task Force & Director of Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council Limited
Mr Francis NGAI
Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Social Ventures Hong Kong
Ms Pang Melissa Kaye, BBS, MH, JP
Vice-Chairman Agency for Volunteer Service
Mr Kyran SZE
Chairman of Hong Kong Chapter, Chartered Association of Building Engineers
Please download the Flyer for the Awards in this link: https://iscmawards.com/2021/pdf/ISCM-Awards-2021-Flyer.pdf
For more information, please visit www.iscmawards.com/2021
Please download photo here.
Photo caption: Photo of Mr. Baldwin KO,ISCM Chairman, and Ms. Angie CHUNG, OC Chairlady of ISCM Awards 2021.
- ESG Achievement Awards 2020 is Now Open for Application
- Kerry Logistics Network Recognised at the Hong Kong Green Awards 2020 As the Recipient of Corporate Green Governance Award - Corporate Leadership
- IFTA Opens Applications for FinTech Achievement Awards 2020, Advocating Further Advancement in FinTech Industry Under New Norms
- Kerry Logistics Network Extends Winning Streak at the Quamnet Outstanding Enterprise Awards for Sixth Year Running
- DFA Design for Asia Awards 2021 Opening for Global Submissions from 15 March
- Hong Kong Productivity Council and Hong Kong Computer Society Sign Pact to Enhance the Adoption of Emerging Technologies in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Design Centre Supports the Injection of An Additional $1 Billion into CreateSmart Initiative to Promote the Creative Industries in 2021-22 Budget Address
- Kerry Logistics Clinches Titles at IR Magazine’s Greater China Awards 2020, Winning Best in Sector: Industrials and Best Annual Report (Mid-cap)
- US Senate passes bill to punish China over Hong Kong