Members can experience telemedicine video consultation and unparalleled mobile 5G telecommunication services from CSL Mobile
HONG KONG SAR - Media OutReach - 1 March 2021 - FWD Insurance ("FWD") is delighted to announce a new partnership with HKT (Stock Code: 6823) to offer FWD MAX members DrGo telemedicine video consultations and 5G telecommunication services from CSL Mobile.
Exclusive welcome offers and DrGo telemedicine video consultation rewards
From today until 30 June 2021, FWD MAX members are entitled to 2,000 MAX points (MAX points will be credited in the next calendar month), a HK$200 DrGo telemedicine consultation e-vouchers and a HK$50 Hung Fook Tong e-voucher upon account activation with the DrGo app.
Additionally, FWD MAX members can choose between redeeming a one-time DrGo consultation service with 8,750 MAX points or pay HK$330 plus 50 MAX points (valued at HK$368, which covers a single medical consultation with Union Medical Healthcare, up to three days of basic medication by general practitioners, and a one-time free medicine delivery service). For each completed consultation with DrGo app, MAX members will earn extra 500 MAX points. The e-voucher is applicable to these offerings.1
To register for the service, please visit https://drgohkt.page.link/download_app to download the DrGo app. For more information about DrGo service, please call +852 2380 2323 or visit www.drgo.com.hk.
5G service from CSL Mobile
From now until June 30, 2021, FWD MAX members subscribing to designated 1O1O or CSL 80GB 5G service plans are entitled to a free DrGo telemedicine consultation.2 In addition, 1O1O/csl data charges will be waived for FWD MAX members when using DrGo.
For details of pricing and service plans, please visit any 1O1O Center or csl store, or call 1O1O's Product Hotline on +852 2988 1010, or csl's Product Hotline on +852 2888 2123. Alternatively, you can WhatsApp one of csl's online sales specialists on +852 52 123 123, or call one of 1O1O's customer representatives on +852 5910 1010.
1. For DrGo Welcome Gift terms and conditions, please visit https://www.drgo.com.hk/terms-and-conditions/index.html.
2. Required to subscribe to a designated service plan. Terms & Conditions apply. Please contact shop staff for details.
- Telemedicine helps narrow healthcare gap between cities, under-served areas
- Tu Du Hospital inaugurates its
- AXA Hong Kong and Macau stands with Employee Benefits customers in the new normal under COVID-19 by providing free new physical and mental protection
- Aurora Tele-Oncology's strategic partnership with UMP Healthcare to launch quality cross-border oncology telemedicine services in Mainland China
- Citywalk X TOMICA 50th Anniversary Gala
- PUBG Mobile global version vs PUBG Mobile Korean (KR) version: How different are the games in 2021?
- ‘Mobile Money will expand room for network operators’
- Telehealth in Vietnam connects over 1,000 health centers