ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN - EQS Newswire - 10 February 2021 - Mondia (www.Mondia.com), a leading technology company that specialises in the marketing and distribution of digital content, announced the launch of a new gaming service for Ufone, a leading telecommunications provider in Pakistan, to bring customers a unique gaming experience.
The new gaming portal, Ubox by Ufone, will offer customers an 'All-You-Can-Eat' gaming experience which includes thousands of premium games. The dedicated gaming platform will be available as a web portal - countering barriers of legacy devices, as well as an app for smartphone users. Mondia will deploy the latest portal and application, as well as manage premium content.
"Telcos today are looking for unique ways to strengthen the relationship with their online audiences which makes Mondia a partner of choice, as we are an industry leader in content and platform services, lifecycle management and in driving engagement," said Dr Amadeo Rahmann, Chief Executive Officer of Mondia. "Ufone is a successful telco operator, and we are looking forward to supporting their mobile gaming portfolio by providing innovative and engaging digital experiences to their customers through a world-class ecosystem of games and content."
The mobile game offering will enable Ufone mobile users to access unlimited content, offering hundreds of games from well-known and top gaming publishers through a monthly subscription.
"Gaming is a growing content segment and our partnership with Mondia is an endorsement of our commitment to deliver an enriching digital experience that our customers want," said Ufone's spokesperson. "We continue to build our value proposition around our customers, and we are excited to partner with Mondia as they have the same business ethos," he concluded.
Distributed by APO Group on behalf of Mondia.
Download Image: https://imgur.com/krtn6nW
- Mixer Microsoft ceases gaming app in Facebook deal
- Powered by Pink: Keeping Valentine’s Day Promises with the AOC AG273FXR Agon monitor in Singapore
- Current Status of Online Gaming State In South-East Asia
- Powered by Pink: Keeping Valentine’s Day Promises with the AOC AG273FXR Agon monitor in Malaysia
- Powered by Pink: Keeping Valentine’s Day Promises with the AOC AG273FXR Agon monitor in Philippines
- Qualcomm announces a new 5G mobile platform in the 7-series
- Powered by Pink: Keeping Valentine’s Day Promises with the AOC AG273FXR Agon monitor in Indonesia
- Looking for Vietnam’s next big gaming hit
- Disney’s video-streaming platform Hotstar to launch in Singapore in November
- 5G Will Transform the Media Landscape and Enable Over US$69 Billion in Revenues to Cloud Gaming and Cloud Video by 2024