HONG KONG SAR - Media OutReach -- 3 February 2021 - JIA Group Holdings Ltd. ("JIA Group", "JIA" or the "Group", Hong Kong Stock Exchange stock code: 8519), a Hong Kong-based hospitality group with strong brand value and growth potential is developing steadily. After the successful opening of the Group's specialty coffee flagship store, Between in Tai Kwun, Central last November, JIA is set to expand its footprint to open a second branch of Between in Wan Chai, and to collaborate with Tatler Asia Limited under its wholly-owned subsidiary Capital Creative Limited to open a pop-up store at HAUS located at Queen's Road Central, which will help increase its market share and traffic, thereby improving operating performance. Leveraging the influence of Tatler Asia in the Asia- Pacific region and its user base, JIA Group is confident that the collaboration will be mutually beneficial, effectively driving sales and enhancing the value of both brands.
Ms. Yenn Wong, Chairperson of JIA Group, said, "Between is the Group's first fast-moving brand. We collaborate with the best roaster in Hong Kong executed by award-winning barista team. We are honored to be able to collaborate with Tatler Asia, a leading lifestyle brand in Asia to open a pop-up store in Hong Kong. The collaboration proves that the Group is well-recognized by the industry for its brand development and gourmet quality. We will join hands with Tatler Asia to promote the popularization and development of modern coffee culture, bringing higher quality coffee and new consumption experiences to consumers in Asia."
The growth potential of specialty coffee market is immense. According to a report published by Adroit Market Research, the increasing purchasing power of global urbanites and emerging countries is driving the development of the global specialty coffee industry. By 2025, the market size is expected to further increase to USD83.563 billion, and the total consumption of specialty coffee beans will rise to 1,644,371.9 tons. The market size is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 13.3%, and the total consumption will grow at a compound annual growth rate of 8.3%. With the prospect of specialty coffee, the Group will continue to look for related business expansion opportunities and will make announcements in due course.
- Lanson Place unveils revitalised brand for future expansion
- ESG Achievement Awards 2020 is Now Open for Application
- Lee Cho-Hee Of MS Team, Wholly-Owned By Spackman Entertainment Group's Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, Stars In New SBS Variety Show BEAUTY AND THE BEAST Premiering In The First Half Of 2021
- China Dynamics Launches Electric Buses in Davao, Philippines
- Sunlight Real Estate Investment Trust secures its Sustainability-linked Loan of HK$500 million from DBS Hong Kong
- Kerry Logistics Network Recognised at the Hong Kong Green Awards 2020 As the Recipient of Corporate Green Governance Award - Corporate Leadership