Unify diverse data and insights with the new intelligent operating platform designed to drive improved shopper experiences and retail outcomes
HONG KONG SAR - Media OutReach - 26 January 2021 - Johnson Controls, the global leader for smart and sustainable buildings and the architect of OpenBlue connected solutions, today announced that Sensormatic Solutions, its leading global retail solutions portfolio, launched Sensormatic IQ. This intelligent operating platform for retail, backed by Sensormatic Solutions industry expertise and robust technology partner ecosystem, delivers tangible value across the enterprise.
Focus on Innovation
The open, secure and agile platform integrates the full Sensormatic Solutions portfolio, retailer, and third-party data sources, along with advanced technology such as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), to offer unparalleled visibility into operations and shopper insights. This combination drives prescriptive, data-driven outcomes for retailers, creating value and growth opportunities as retailers move into the future.
"In today's hyper-connected world, the customer experience is about how, where, when, and why engagement happens. That's why our commitment to enabling customers to harness diverse insights to drive positive outcomes and informed business decisions is more important than ever," said Bjoern Petersen, President, Sensormatic Solutions. "The launch of Sensormatic IQ reflects our forward-looking business strategy. Through collaborating with our technology partners and leveraging the global reach and scalability of the Google Cloud coupled with smart sensors and advanced analytics, our platform is designed to evolve with the industry and our customer's needs."
Fast Forward Retail
As the retail industry goes through significant changes, Sensormatic IQ helps retailers improve both their top and bottom line and brand value by:
- Powering the digital transformation within the evolving retail market
- Accelerating integration between new and existing solutions and data sets
- Enabling agile innovation via a secure, scalable, and managed enterprise-grade platform
- Amplifying value by deriving new insights and outcomes from complex data streams
- Streamlining execution across retailer functions
"Asia Pacific retail took the lead in driving global industry growth prior to the impact of COVID-19, and the region is expected to recover the fastest from the health crisis," said Daren Ng, General Manager, Sensormatic Solutions Loss & Liability, Asia Pacific. "One thing that has not changed as retailers gear up for recovery is consumers' expectation for better shopper experiences -- from personalisation and choice to a frictionless buying journey. Sensormatic IQ provides retailers a view across their operation on one platform and with actionable insights that they can use to engage customers in an cost efficient and meaningful way."
"This open platform represents years of investment and innovation moving to outcome-based operations in order to meet the shifting needs of retailers," said Petersen. "The addition of the Sensormatic IQ platform is just one more way Sensormatic is providing the foundation for a digital journey that allows retailers to run at an enterprise scale."
As the industry continues to evolve, Sensormatic Solutions is ensuring retailers have access to the advanced solutions they need to connect people, merchandise, and data in new and innovative ways. Sensormatic IQ's flexible, open platform can incorporate insights from edge devices, such as POS, sensors, EAS, RFID, Computer Vision, and more, capable of delivering AI predictive and prescriptive models to support operations in retail environments from grocery and apparel to home improvement and malls.
To download product photos, please visit below link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jI495Qnj09nDueHL6kb8UfsmFlhV7RcV?usp=sharing
- TranSwap Officially Launches New Global R&D Centre at The University Of Edinburgh
- Rhenus Introduces International Warehousing Expertise to Greater China with New Digital Management Solution
- Avnet and ON Semiconductor Accelerate IoT Innovation with New Development Framework
- Hong Kong Productivity Council and Hong Kong Computer Society Sign Pact to Enhance the Adoption of Emerging Technologies in Hong Kong
- Kerry Logistics Network Extends Winning Streak at the Quamnet Outstanding Enterprise Awards for Sixth Year Running
- Toyota Mobility Foundation Announces Six Finalists for the City Architecture for Tomorrow Challenge
- Security Operations Teams Get Relief from Alert Overload with the Trend Micro Vision One Platform
- Base.vn launches human resource management solutions