HONG KONG SAR - Media OutReach - 11 December 2020 - Kerry Logistics Network Limited ('Kerry Logistics Network'; Stock Code 0636.HK) is delighted to receive the Best in Sector: Industrials and Best Annual Report (Mid-cap) awards at IR Magazine's Greater China Awards 2020 (the 'Awards'). The awards were presented virtually on 10 December 2020.
Organised annually by IR Magazine, a prominent publication for investor relations ('IR') professionals, the Awards aim to honour individuals and companies that are leading the way in IR in Greater China. The Awards are presented in researched and nominated categories, with the former being voted by hundreds of analysts and investors, while the latter being determined by a panel of judges made up of investment professionals and IR Magazine editorial members, on the respective IR performance of companies in the region.
William Ma, Group Managing Director of Kerry Logistics Network, said, "We are grateful to receive the prestigious awards, which are testaments to our IR team's tremendous efforts and dedication to bilateral communication with investors. Transparency, approachability and timely disclosure are the bedrock of cooperative and long-lasting relationships. Going forward, we will continue to uphold the highest standard with the aim of constantly improving our IR execution, and to grow hand in hand with our investors and stakeholders in every step of our development."
- Kerry Logistics Network Wins the Highest Honour The Asset Jade Award and The Best Investor Relations Team Award at The Asset ESG Corporate Awards 2020
- Kerry Logistics Network Recognised at the Hong Kong Green Awards 2020 As the Recipient of Corporate Green Governance Award - Corporate Leadership
- Vietnam wins three prizes at 2020 World Travel Awards
- Vietnam wins many categories of World Travel Awards 2020
- C.T Group receives ‘Best Companies to Work For in Asia’ award
- Vietnam tourism wins many titles in World Travel Awards 2020