Coop Pank invites shareholders, investors, analysts and other stakeholders to join its investor webinar, scheduled on 9 February 2023 at 10 am (EET).
The webinar will be hosted by the chairman of the board Margus Rink and chief financial officer Paavo Truu, who present the unaudited financial results of the IV quarter and the year of 2022.
During the webinar all attendees can ask questions. All questions will be answered after the presentation. The webinar will be held in Estonian.
To join the webinar, you need to register in advance via following link:
Registrants will be sent a link to the webinar and a reminder email one hour before the start of the webinar. The webinar will be recorded and published on the company's website www.cooppank.ee and on our YouTube account.
Coop Pank, based on Estonian capital, is one of the five universal banks operating in Estonia. The number of clients using Coop Pank for their daily banking has reached 144,700. Coop Pank aims to put the synergy generated by the interaction of retail business and banking to good use and to bring everyday banking services closer to people’s homes. The strategic shareholder of the bank is the domestic retail chain Coop Eesti comprising 330 stores.
Tel: +372 5151 859
- Summary of Bigbank AS Webinar Introducing Second Series of
- Poland hosts webinar about Teaching and learning Vietnamese overseas
- Webinar discusses opportunities from EVFTA for French investors
- Vietnam- Mercosur Business Networking Webinar 2020 held in Ho Chi Minh City
- Russian locality hopes to boost trade ties with Vietnam
- Vietnam, Nigeria hold B2B Networking Webinar on Fashion Products
- The Future Of Vietnam’s Financial Services Looks Promising. Join Vietcetera’s Upcoming Webinar To Know More
- ASEAN kicks off RCEP webinar series
- South Korean investor acquires a Vietnamese brokerage