Vancouver, BC, Jan. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aben Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: ABN) (OTCQB: ABNAF) (Frankfurt: E2L2) (“Aben” or “the Company”) announces that the Board of Directors have approved a consolidation of the Company’s common shares on the basis of one (1) post-consolidated share for every ten (10) pre-consolidated shares (the “Consolidation”).
Currently, the Company has 136,697,345 common shares issued and outstanding. Following the Consolidation, the Company will have approximately 13,669,734 common shares issued and outstanding. No fractional shares will be issued but will instead be rounded as provided for in section 83(1) of the Business Corporations Act (British Columbia).
In conjunction with the Consolidation, the Company will be changing its name to “Aben Minerals Ltd.”. The Company also intends to change its trading symbol on the TSX Venture Exchange (the “TSXV”).
The Company will issue a further news release announcing the effective date in which the Company will commence trading under the new name, symbol and CUSIP number.
The Consolidation, name and symbol change remain subject to the approval of the TSXV.
About Aben Resources:
Aben Resources is a diversified Canadian gold and graphite exploration company with exploration projects in British Columbia, Ontario, and the Yukon Territory.
For further information on Aben Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: ABN), visit our Company’s website at www.abenresources.com.
ABEN RESOURCES LTD.
JAMES G. PETTIT
President & CEO
For further information contact:
Aben Resources Ltd.
Riley Trimble, Corporate Communications
Toll Free: 800-567-8181
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
This release includes certain statements that may be deemed to be "forward-looking statements". All statements in this release, other than statements of historical facts, that address events or developments that management of the Company expects, are forward-looking statements. Although management believes the expectations expressed in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are not guarantees of future performance, and actual results or developments may differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements. The Company undertakes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements if management's beliefs, estimates or opinions, or other factors, should change. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements, include market prices, exploration and development successes, continued availability of capital and financing, and general economic, market or business conditions. Please see the public filings of the Company at www.sedar.com for further information.
- Tantech Holdings Announces 1-for-24 Common Share Consolidation
- GobiMin Inc. to hold Special Meeting of Shareholders for
- Energy 1 Corp. (OTC: EGOC) Announces Intent to Effect 1-for-250 Reverse Stock Split
- 9F Inc. Announces Plan to Implement ADS Ratio Change
- Novaland will issue over 14.5 million ESOP shares in the last two quarters
- Dragon Capital sold over 2.3 million HDG shares
- Kido Foods is about to pay special dividends, unsubscribe from trading all KDF shares
- TTC Sugar (SBT) is about to issue 30.4 million ESOP shares at the price of 10000 dong /share
- Masan Group plans to issue a maximum of 5.8 million ESOP shares
- GTNfoods wants to take profit of 1 million treasury shares, expected 65% profit after 7 months of buying