HCM CITY — After five years of establishment and development, Timo, the first digital banking platform in Viet Nam, has decided to join forces with a new banking partner – Viet Capital Bank – to deliver more rapid innovation and a better experience for customers.
The new app is called Timo Plus, an improved version of Timo that will continue to be the leading digital banking platform in the country when it launches in September, Timo said in its press release.
With an intuitive and user-friendly interface of Timo Plus, users can conveniently send and receive payments, manage savings and investments, borrow money, and create financial plans.
To accomplish its mission of providing a smart financial management platform with a focus on the best user experience, Timo has striven to find a suitable, long-term partner, who brings not only the core banking systems but also shares its vision of creating the best digital banking platform for the increasingly sophisticated customer base in Viet Nam.
After rigorous study and due diligence, Timo and Viet Capital Bank decided to form the strategic partnership. With this partnership, the new digital banking application, Timo Plus, will continue to have all the best features of the current Timo app and will continue to innovate on Viet Capital Bank’s core banking platform and technology.
“Timo’s existing customers will have the option to seamlessly migrate to the Timo Plus application with our new banking partner, Viet Capital Bank, in the coming weeks.
“The transition is expected to be completed on September 8, 2020. After this date, Timo customers will no longer have use of the current app. Those who have not already migrated to the new Timo Plus app will have the option of maintaining their account with VPBank or shut down their account.”
For more information, customers can visit the website www.timo.vn or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 6788 during working hours. — VNS
- Digital banking platform Timo gets new partner
- Timo joins hands with Viet Capital Bank as its new banking partner
- Timo officially moves to new banking partner
- Timo secures $20-million funding led by Square Peg
- Digital banking an option for quality human resource
- Banks’ digital transformation in need of new legal framework
- Financial Wellness & Digital Money Management Apps are Key to Igniting Vietnam’s Digital Banking Boom
- Singapore to launch new digital platform to fight illicit banking transactions
- MSB offers a truly digital onboarding experience for its customers with e-KYC