Implementing the directives of the Government, the Ministry of Finance, the State treasury directed the units of the State Treasury agencies and the State treasuries of provinces and cities under the central Government to ensure thoroughly each official and employee takes the initiative and keeps vigilance, and strictly implements pandemic prevention solutions.
The State treasury requested officials and public employees in the unit strictly implement measures to prevent pandemics such as regular washing of hands with soap and clean water or hand instant sanitiser liquid; measure body temperature daily at the unit; wear a mask when going out; if officials and employees show signs of sickness, they would be requested to stay home and immediately notify heads of the nearest units and medical establishments for timely consultation, examination and treatment.
The State treasury requested units in the treasury system to restrict business trips to outside the locality when it is not necessary and urgent (in special cases, they must have approval of the State treasury’s leader or the director of the provincial State treasury); minimise leave for vacations and moving to other provinces and cities (such as traveling, visiting relatives).
The State treasury will also promote the implementation of online public services by the State treasury for units using the State budget, including the number of transaction units and number of transactions via online public services, limiting direct transactions.
In particular, the State treasury requested the State treasuries of localities to resolutely request to conduct transactions via online public services for units that have registered to use online public services.
By Thùy Linh/Thanh Thuy
- 16,000 transactions through online public treasury service of per day
- Araising more than 37,000 dossiers on online public services of State Treasury in the peak period
- More than 26,000 units using online public services at State Treasury of provinces and cities
- Over 16,000 dossiers sent online at State Treasury every day
- State Treasury system tightens administrative discipline
- Recurrent expenditures via State Treasury strictly controlled
- Cash revenue accounts for 0.47 percent of total revenue at the State Treasury
- Online public services of Treasury: Spread to each level using the budget
- Thai Nguyen State Treasury: goal of deploying online public service is not far away