Ms. Tran Kim Phuong reportedly completed buying 700,000 TNI shares, raising the current ownership rate to 10.1%. Previously, Ms. Phuong also bought this stock many times and became the largest shareholder in Thanh Nam Group.
Ms. Tran Kim Phuong reported the change of ownership in Thanh Nam Group JSC (Code: TNI). Accordingly, Ms. Phuong completed buying 700,000 TNI shares on July 29. The purpose of the transaction is to invest.
After the transaction, the number of shares Ms. Tran Kim Phuong held increased from 4.6 million TNI shares (8.76% ownership) to 5.3 million TNI shares (10.1%).
Closing the session of 29/7, the price of TNI shares was VND 2,790 / share. It is estimated that Ms. Phuong spent VND 1.95 billion to implement this transaction.
Earlier, in the last sessions of July, Ms. Tran Kim Phuong bought 3 times of TNI shares with the total volume of 2.18 million shares. In the current shareholder structure of Thanh Nam Group, Ms. Tran Kim Phuong is the largest shareholder of the company.
The transaction of the largest shareholder in Thanh Nam Group took place in the context of TNI share price recorded a deep decline of 62% in June. Previously, this code had a struggling year around the price of VND 10,000 / share.
In recent sessions, TNI’s stock price has continuously dropped to the floor, reaching the bottom at the price of VND 2,800 / share, the lowest price since the stock’s listing in May 2017.
Price movements of TNI stock since the beginning of 2020. Source: Tradingview
- Mirae Asset Daewoo reduces ownership in Bamboo Capital
- Chairman Phan Tan Dat has spent about 7 billion to buy 1 million DRH shares
- Nam Kim Steel bought 10 million treasury shares at VND 7,800 / share
- Hourai Consulting registered to sell AGG shares
- VNDirect and Sowatco exchanged hands of Dong Nai Port stock
- Notable stock event on July 15
- General Director of Ocean Group Joint Stock Company registered to buy 1 million OGC shares
- VinSmart sold out 42.2 million VHM shares
- Gelex Chairman spent about VND 250 billion to buy 15 million GEX shares