Although supported, the general trend of the VN30 is still negative. The momentum for technical recovery is also gradually weakening, so it is likely that this span has reached the final stage and the risk remains high after the current recovery span.
The derivatives market on 31/7 was negative with the decrease of futures contracts.
Accordingly, the VN30F2008 contract closed down 0.71% to 725 points. The two contracts, VN30F2009 and VN30F2012, closed at 723 points and 720 points, respectively, the reduction rates were 0.66% and 0.14%. In the same direction, the VN30F2103 activity dropped 0.56% to 716 points.
Liquidity on derivatives market session 31/7. Source: VDSC
Regarding liquidity, the trading volume VN30F2008 (344,925 contracts), VN30F2009 (1,511 contracts), VN30F2012 (133 contracts) and VN30F2103 (68 contracts).
The VN30 is still supported and hesitant. The stoch technical indicator is still in the 20 zone. This shows that although supported, the overall trend of the VN30 is still negative.
The momentum for technical recovery is also gradually weakening, so it is likely that this span has reached the final stage and the risk remains high after the current recovery span.
Forecasting derivatives trading session 3/8:
Rong Viet Securities (VDS)
The VN30F2008 will continue to be held in the area of 733 and contain potential risks of decline. Therefore, investors might consider opening a Short (Short) position at 733, cut a loss above 738 and take profit expectations at 700-705.
Source: Rong Viet Securities
KIS Vietnam Securities (KIS)
VN30F2008 accumulated in the previous session and the accumulation period still maintained.
The strategy in this case is to open a long (Long) position at 700 – 710 points should be held, the target is at 740 points and stop-loss immediately at 690 points.
MB Securities (MBS)
The last trading session of July ended in the red with 4 futures contracts recorded a slight decrease from 1 to 5.2 points.
Meanwhile, the total liquidity in the market today has not changed significantly compared to the previous session, reaching 346,637 contracts matched in the session.
Investors should only consider the statements of securities companies as a reference source. Securities companies all recommend disclaiming liability for these statements.
- Recommendations on derivative securities session 22/7: Prudent exploration of 800 points
- Judging derivatives session on 28/7: The decline of the VN30 index is expanding
- Recommendations on derivative securities session 31/7: In the disputed area, consider Sell?
- Recommendations on derivative securities session 30/6: Short-term recovery with resistance near 800 points
- Recommendations on derivative securities session 29/7: The VN30 index confirms an uptrend?
- Recommendations on derivatives securities session 14/7: The VN30 index is still in correction?
- Conclusion of derivative securities session 23/7: VN30 index under pressure to reduce points, consider Sell?
- Recommendations on derivative securities session 23/6: Note the resistance of 810 points, considering the strategy of Buy
- Recommendations on derivative securities 2/7: Short-term recovery is an opportunity with a long position?