VCN – The General Department of Taxation requested provincial Tax Departments to strengthen communication and guide taxpayers to use electronic administrative procedures of tax via the National Single Window.
|The General Department of Taxation stated that 93 administrative procedures have been connected to the National Single Window. Photo: Thùy Linh|
The document of the General Department of Taxation sent to provincial Tax Departments stated that 93 administrative procedures have been connected to the National Single Window.
With this integration, enterprises and individuals can have one more channel to conduct public services of tax online.
Besides directing tax departments to promote communication and encourage people to use administrative procedures online, General Department of Taxation also guides taxpayers to use administrative procedures of tax via the National Online Public Services Portal.
Specifically, when implementing tax procedures, residents and enterprises can visit dichvucong.gov.vn to register and open an account. After opening an account, taxpayers can use an internet-connected devices (computers, mobile phones, tablets) to access the National Public Service Portal for fulfilling tax declaration and payment, submit the application for deadline extension of tax payment and land rent.
Through registered accounts, taxpayers can use other public services of provinces and cities; ministries, sectors and at the same time can supervise and evaluate the handling of administrative procedures. The implementation of online public services can be done remotely, all days of the week (24/7).
According to the General Department of Taxation, through the data summary of the deadline extension of tax payment, the number of business individuals who submit the application electronically is quite low, especially through the National Public Service Portal.
Therefore, the General Department of Taxation requested tax departments to promote communication about the benefits of using online public services through the National Service Portal. To provide support and guide taxpayers to submit document of requests for extending tax payment and land rent through the National Public Service Portal.
By Thùy Linh/Thanh Thuy
- Ready to connect two procedures of Ministry of Health to National Single Window
- More than 300 administrative procedures of Ministry of Finance go online at level 4
- Businesses satisfied with national single window mechanism
- Tax sector enhances information and dialogue with taxpayers
- How to improve National Single Window mechanism for businesses
- The General Department of Taxation measures the taxpayer’s satisfaction
- Vietnamese businesses satisfied with customs procedures via National Single Window: USAID survey
- General Department of Taxation to prevent harassment of taxpayers
- "Channel" to implement tax-related public services added