Tan Binh District (Ho Chi Minh City) has handed over the first 2 sites to build Metro Line 2 Ben Thanh – Tham Luong.
In the afternoon of June 19, Ho Chi Minh City Urban Railway Management Board (MAUR) said that Tan Binh district handed over two land areas to build stations S10 and S11 of metro line No. 2 for MAUR.
This is the first locality to hand over the premises in 6 districts. According to the People’s Committee of Tan Binh District, to serve metro project No. 2, local authorities have recovered land from 356 cases, including 314 households and 42 organizations.
Mr. Bui Xuan Cuong (3rd, from the left) in the ground handover to build 2 stations S10 and S11 (Tan Binh district). Photo: MAUR.
The leader of Tan Binh district said the government is urgently completing the procedures to hand over the site in other locations.
Mr. Bui Xuan Cuong, Head of Ho Chi Minh City Urban Railway Management Board, assessed that the handover of the ground on schedule was an important step to relocate technical infrastructure, including electricity, water supply and drainage, telecommunications. .
“MAUR continues to coordinate with Tan Binh district to speed up the clearance of the remaining areas, striving to hand over 100% of clean ground before deploying the main items of metro project No. 2,” he said. Cuong said.
Metro line No. 2 Ben Thanh – Tham Luong is more than 11 km long, about 9.2 km underground, the rest is an elevated section, transitions and depot paths. The building has 9 underground stations, 1 elevated station and 1 depot.
The project goes through 6 districts (1, 3, 10, 12, Tan Binh and Tan Phu), with a total investment of VND 47,890 billion. Implementation period is from 2021 to 2026.
Progress of metro line No. 1 reaches 73%
Urban railway No. 1 Ben Thanh – Suoi Tien with a length of 19.7 km, including 2.6 km underground and 17.1 km overhead, 14 stations were started construction in August 2012, with 4 main bidding packages.
Including 3 underground stations are Ben Thanh, Opera House, Ba Son and 11 elevated stations are Tan Cang, Thao Dien, Van Thanh, Binh Thai, Thu Duc, High Technology, Suoi Tien, An Phu, Rach Chiec , Phuoc Long, National University. The overall volume of metro line 1 is 73%.
Currently, the package CP1a reaches 69.40%; bidding package CP1b reaches 83.50%; CP2 bidding package reaches 84.30% and CP3 bidding package reaches 56.60%.
- Novaland opens its heart to flood-hit residents
- Japan remains Danang’s largest investor
- Saigon’s second metro line to miss land clearance deadline
- HCM City first metro line scheduled to near completion by year-end
- Foreign experts enter Vietnam to run HCM City metro line project
- Saigon residents demolish houses for second metro line
- HCMC to synchronize investment of bus rapid transit route with metro line 1
- HCMC residents hand over prime land for second metro line
- The first metro line in Vietnam’s Ho Chi Minh city is getting ready for launching?
- Personnel training begins for HCM City’s first metro route