GN Urban Area (A) has a research area of about 613.8 ha, belonging to the administrative boundaries of Co Loa, Dong Hoi, Xuan Canh and Mai Lam Communes, Dong Anh District.
The Hanoi People’s Committee has just approved the GN (A) urban area zoning plan of 1 / 5,000 scale near the National Exhibition and Convention Center project in Dong Anh.
Accordingly, the urban area has a research area of about 613.8 ha, belonging to the administrative boundaries of Co Loa, Dong Hoi, Xuan Canh, Mai Lam communes, Dong Anh district.
The southeast of the planning area is adjacent to the planning road linking National Highway 3 with Tu Lien bridge, urban area N9; the South West borders the Red River urban area; North and Northeast borders on the GN urban area, Hoang Giang river; Northwest borders with urban area N8.
Planning map of the total land use ground. Photo: Hanoi New
The study area will be divided into 3 planning areas: Area A, Area B and Zone C. In particular, Area A is 221.4 ha, with a population of about 28,200 people, this area will be preserved, renovated and improved level of existing villages, ensuring the characteristic of green space; to build urban parks and social infrastructure facilities in a synchronous manner with the orientation to form the Ho Tay – Co Loa landscape axis.
Zone B is 301.6 ha wide, with a population of about 20,390 people. This area will form the National Exhibition Fair Center Area of an international level. Zone C is about 46.3 ha wide, with a population of about 2,200 people, will be the Red River eco-agricultural park
Regarding traffic planning, the transportation network in the GN Urban Zone Plan (A) includes urban railway No. 4 Me Linh – Sai Dong – Lien Ha, running along Truong Sa route, connecting the center city with urban development areas north of the Red River. In particular, the section passing the planning area will arrange 2 stations to ensure access of people in the area. In addition, the project traffic network also includes Truong Sa road (which has been invested to be built) with a cross section of 72.5m (6 main lanes, 4 lanes); road connecting Tu Lien bridge with national highway 3 (6-lane roadway).
- Hanoi hi-tech urban area planning announced
- Phu Quoc: Dividing Duong Dong urban area into 21 areas
- Binh Dinh adjusted the project planning of Phat Dat
- Quang Ninh is about to have an urban area of 1,700 hectares in Cam Pha
- Hanoi plans development of Red river’s northern bank
- Binh Dinh planned 7 urban areas along Highway 19 C and west of Thi Nai lagoon
- Hai Phong planning to 2035: Construct urban railway, develop two economic belts
- Dong Nai approves US$3-billion urban area project
- Binh Dinh approved the industrial park construction planning project of more than 3,500 ha