Timo is the first bank in the country without branches or traditional transaction offices. All services, including ATM cards, opening of saving accounts and payment to accounts, will be done online though mobile banking applications on smartphones or its website.
In a statement on the website, the company said “Your feedback over the last few years has propelled us to make this decision with the vision of improving banking in Vietnam by offering convenience and secure 24/7 access to your funds
In partnership with Viet Capital Bank, we will bring you a seamless and smooth banking experience, fueled by technology and innovation. We will send you more details and assist in making the transition to the same Timo you have been accustomed to, but with Viet Capital Bank in the coming weeks”.
Timo also giving the advice to its existing customer that “Rest assured that your account and funds are with VPBank and you can continue to use the Timo App as usual. You DO NOT need to take any action right now but stay tuned for more updates in the coming weeks in order to provide a seamless transition.
As always we want to assure you that our commitment to offer you convenience, value and security – and above all else ensure you are transitioned smoothly and seamlessly”
According to the statement, Timo Hangouts remain open to assist its customers during this time and provide them with any answers, customer may contact Timo over the hotline or chat with Timo via Fanpage or email.
- Timo joins hands with Viet Capital Bank as new banking partner
- Digital banking platform Timo gets new partner
- Timo officially moves to new banking partner
- Timo secures $20-million funding led by Square Peg
- Vietnam banking industry urged to build inclusive finance system
- Vietcombank launches digital bank app
- SBV tells banking industry to develop an inclusive finance system
- MSB offers a truly digital onboarding experience for its customers with e-KYC
- Mobile banking project launched for low income people, women