Dune Analytics, a cryptocurrency analytics platform, has joined the unicorn club with its newest $69,420,000 Series B round.
Coatue, a venture behemoth that hasn’t been involved in the cryptocurrency industry until lately, led the round.
“We had not made a single slide or Excel sheet – they simply came to us, had extreme conviction in what we were doing, and had done a lot of outside-in research, and gave us an offer we couldn’t refuse,” Dune Analytics CEO Fredrik Haga said about the excitement of Coatue in courting his analytics platform.
Multicoin Capital and Dragonfly Capital also took part in the raising round as well.
Dune Analytics’ future plans include expanding to other blockchains, introducing more tooling such as API access, and launching a new data platform that will allow users to compare datasets across chains.
“What we have here is a public back end where anyone in the world can deploy applications, and that creates data,” Fredrik Haga noted. “And then with Dune, anyone in the world can analyze that data. That’s why the opportunity is big, and that’s why we’ve gone down the open route.”
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.
Join CoinCu Telegram to keep track of news: https://t.me/coincunews
Follow CoinCu Youtube Channel | Follow CoinCu Facebook page
- Wash traders are making huge profits from the NFT LooksRare market
- Moody's Analytics: Vietnam among fastest-growing economies in 2021
- CoinTracker, A Cryptocurrency Tax Reporting Software, Has Raised $100M In Series A Investment.
- Nansen: DeFi and NFT are growing wild in 2021
- Marvelous mobile sand dunes in Vietnam s South Central Coast
- Hiring platform Betterplace bags $10m in Jungle Ventures-led series B round
- Vietnam’s biggest e-wallet gains unicorn status with $200M raise to change the way
- Indian ecommerce platform FreshToHome nets $121m in series C round
- Tencent leads $30m funding round in Chinese smart parking platform