According to WhaleStats, MATIC token is now the most traded token by 1,000 biggest ETH wallets. MATIC token is also in the top 10 holding tokens, top 10 purchased tokens, top most used smart contracts.
On January 26, Polygon (MATIC) emerged as one of the top-performing cryptocurrencies, with the price jumping over 17% to $1.825.
The gains came as part of a synchronized rebound in the cryptocurrency market that began on January 24. In particular, investors and traders poured almost $250 billion into digital assets, benefitting Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), and many others.
Polygon profited from the cryptocurrency market recovery as well. MATIC, its native token, increased in value from $9.77 billion on January 24 to $13.58 billion two days later.
Meanwhile, its price increased from $1.312 to $1.825 in the same time frame, a rise of about 40% in just three days.
Join CoinCu Telegram to keep track of news: https://t.me/coincunews
Follow CoinCu Youtube Channel | Follow CoinCu Facebook page
- Vietnamese bet on Alice cryptocurrency tokens
- Alice tokens catches attention of Vietnamese cryptocurrency investors
- Cryptocurrency Market Jan 27, 2022: Bitcoin and Ethereum Continue Dropping, Altcoins Eradicate Gains
- VNDA Coin – The Top Stable-coin in The Vietnam
- Cryptology announced its investment in VLaunch – a new token launchpad
- The reality is that the MEXC alternate has bought Elemon Token (ELMON), inflicting the worth to drop sharply
- Top 5 Most Traded Metaverse Cryptocurrencies With a Market Cap Below $250 Million
- Binance: Collect the Best Wishes & Share $38,888 in Rewards!
- Coinbase Maybe Will List Solana Ecosystem Tokens In The Near Future