An autonomous bot is doing very well in the crypto market, using data from weekly surveys of traders showing strong demand for Ethereum and three other altcoins.
The Real Vision Bot was co-developed by quantum analyst and hedge fund CEO Mortiz Seibert to collect signals and measure trader sentiment from followers of the Real Vision financial content platform.
Follow Result According to the latest survey, leading smart contract platform Ethereum remains popular with investors at over 64%, layer-2 scaling solution Polygon (MATIC) has climbed to second place at the same level (64%), and third place is the decentralized finance protocol Terra (LUNA) with 63%.
Bitcoin sits in fourth place with 62% of respondents voting to increase their holdings, despite having had a rough run since hitting an all-time high (ATH) on September 11.
Smart contract platform and Ethereum alternative Solana (SOL) is in 5th place with 48%.
Cosmos-compatible blockchain ecosystem (ATOM) takes sixth place, followed by layer-1 smart contract platform Avalanche (AVAX) and enterprise blockchain platform Fantom (FTM).
Ninth and tenth in the survey list are cross-chain interoperability protocol Polkadot (DOT) and decentralized oracle network Chainlink (LINK).
Participants in Real Vision Bot polls do not necessarily own the cryptocurrency in question to vote. in a meeting interview Using Real Vision, the bot’s co-creator Moritz Seibert describes it as a “hive mind” that can beat other entities in the crypto ecosystem.
Join Bitcoin Magazine Telegram to follow news and comment on this article: https://t.me/coincunews
According to Dailyhodl
- Here’s what’s next for ADA, DOT, LUNA, and 4 other altcoins, according to TOP analysts
- Ethereum competitors like Solana and NEAR will “grow massively” this year, according to Pantera Capital.
- Ethereum explodes 21% in just one day and expected to double in the next two weeks
- Cryptocurrency Market January 25, 2022: Bitcoin and Ethereum Correct Up
- Bitcoin slipped to $33,000, whole market was red, hundreds of millions of dollars were liquidated
- Acala (ACA) Deposit Campaign: Join To Win a Share of $34,000 Mega Reward!
- Actual Imaginative and prescient CEO predicts $100,000 Bitcoin and $10,000 ETH by the top of 2022
- ETH 2.0 Is Now Replaced By “Consensus Layer”, Ethereum Announced on January 24
- Things to Know Before Investing in Crypto to Avoid a Shock