Cryptocurrency investors are on the verge of the worst
The cryptocurrency market is taking a step into the “cold winter” when it has been consistently falling for the past period.
According to Bloomberg, a bear market (refers to a downtrend period) isn’t necessarily the worst thing that’s going to happen to crypto investors in the near future.
Back in late 2017 and early 2018, Bitcoin price suddenly fell 80% from the high to the low of around crypto winterWhat future for crypto?Why did bitcoin fall?
- Vietnam has second highest rate of cryptocurrency use
- Cryptocurrency market capitalization hits $2 trillion again as Bitcoin surges again
- Things to Know Before Investing in Crypto to Avoid a Shock
- Bitcoin price back above $46k amid the ‘return of retail Investors’
- Virtual currency market fell again, Bitcoin fell to $35,000, Solana fell another 17%
- The Swiss bank UBS warns of a crypto winter
- What is the influence of Elon Musk on Vietnamese crypto investors?
- Why Vietnam ranked top among countries use cryptocurrency the most?
- Cryptocurrency mining operators are suspending their operations in China. Here’s why