With the closing price today of VND 3,600 / share, Mr. Lo Hong Hiep estimates that he has to spend about VND 3.6 billion to complete the transaction.
According to the announcement from Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange (HOSE), Mr. Lo Hong Hiep, General Director of Ocean Group JSC has registered to buy 1 million OGC shares to increase the investment rate.
The transaction is expected to be carried out on July 16 to August 14 by order matching method and agreement.
The number of OGC shares that Mr. Hiep holds is 2 million, if he completes the transaction, he will increase the ownership to 3 million shares, equivalent to 1% of the company’s equity.
Since April, OGC shares have been on an upward trend. Closing the session today (July 10) OGC stock price stopped at VND 3,600 / share. Therefore, it is estimated that with this price, Mr. Hiep will have to spend 3.6 billion VND to complete the transaction.
Recent price movements of OGC shares (Source: Vietstock).
- Deputy General Director Nam Bay Bay wants to sell off NBB shares
- JAMBF investment fund registered to sell all MBB shares
- Notable stock event on July 15
- Gelex Chairman spent about VND 250 billion to buy 15 million GEX shares
- Notable stock event on July 16
- Floating bank shares: Exciting foreign fund transactions, securities proprietary trading and internal shareholders
- Khahomex was fined for incorrectly reporting the results of selling nearly 16 million DIG shares
- VinSmart sold out 42.2 million VHM shares
- Dragon Capital’s investment fund finished buying over 2.8 million ACB shares
- Dragon Capital sold over 2.3 million HDG shares