HÀ NỘI — Korean budget carrier T’way Airlines plans to reopen the HCM City – Incheon route starting July 22 in an effort to restart its international operations post-pandemic.
T’way Airlines will operate one-way flights from HCM City to Incheon Airport (Seoul) twice a week.
Passengers can book flights at a promotional price, starting at VNĐ4,499,000 and are required to undergo medical checks upon entry into Korea.
A T’way Airlines representative said it plans to gradually resume overseas flights and focus on repatriating South Korean students abroad.
The budget airline is also set to resume its Incheon – Hong Kong route on the same day after a four-month halt of all overseas flights due to the coronavirus since mid-March. — VNS
- T’way Airlines to resume one-way flights from Vietnam to Korea
- T’way Air to re-open HCM City – Incheon flights
- T’way Air to re-open HCM city – Incheon flight
- Vietnam Airlines to reopen international air routes starting from July 1
- Vietnam national flag carrier eyes to resume international flights starting July
- Vietnam Airlines eyes July resumption of international flights
- Vietnam transport ministry to issue licenses for airlines operating international flights
- Commercial flights resumed between Vietnam, Republic of Korea
- Vietnam to soon resume flights to China, Cambodia, Laos and Taiwan
- Vietnam Airlines reopens international flights from July 1