HCM CITY — Real estate technology company Propzy Viet Nam has set up a platform to offer customers comprehensive services related to finance, insurance and real estate.
John Le, founder and CEO of the company, said FIRE-Tech provides an optimal solution to property sellers and buyers, and his company could help simplify real estate transactions and logistics activities to rationalise the entire real estate life cycle.
With the platform, Propzy.vn can provide customers with daily pricing data of properties and allow for easy comparison of properties in different districts and streets and calculation of the investment value ratio.
Propzy.vn is also the first to create a scoring mechanism for utilities in neighbourhoods, which also help customers gain a better understanding of the area.
The “neighbourhood score” is based on data gathered by appraisal experts and real estate agents who carry out studies of customers all over the city. It is based on four customer demands: living, office, investment, and lease.
The company only used to focus on houses, but now also provides information about condos with prices, locations, infrastructure, and utilities.
It is also financing real estate credit.
In June Propzy completed a US$25 million Series A funding round from two investors, Gaw Capital and SoftBank Ventures Asia. VNS
- MoC proposes allowing foreigners buy Vietnam’s tourism real estate
- FLC real estate unit to list on Hanoi Stock Exchange
- Real estate firms struggle to recover from coronavirus slump
- 620 real estate businesses went bankrupt in Jan-Aug
- Increased transparency for the real estate market
- Asia-Pacific market highlights next year: industrial real estate and logistics