From July 1 to September 30, two procedures will be deployed for piloting, including granting license for importing pathology and procedures granting order of importing medicine.
During the pilot period, the notification/import license is paper and still valid to implement customs procedures until the expiry date of the license.
From October, 1, all enterprises, units and organisations will implement under the National Single Window mechanism.
If necessary, the Ministry of Health still grants notification/import license as paper and still valid to implement customs procedures until the expiry date of license.
To implement new procedures, the General Department of Vietnam Customs directed provincial Customs Departments to decentralise use of the searching settle results function of the Ministry of Health with the two above procedures on the Customs Electronic Data Processing System (E-Customs) for customs officials.
At the same time, customs officials must access E-Customs to search and exploit the settle results of the Ministry of Health of the two new procedures, without requiring enterprises to submit a paper copy of notification/license of the procedure granted through NSW when implementing customs procedure.
According to the latest report of the General Department of Vietnam Customs – the Permanent Agency of the National Steering Committee on ASEAN Single Window, NSW and trade facilitation, by the middle of May, there were 13 ministries and sectors connected to the NSW.
The total number of connected administrative procedures is 198, the total number of administrative dossiers processed on the National Single Window Portal is approximately 3.07 million of more than 38,400 enterprises.
By Thái Bình/Thanh Thuy
- Enterprises say national single window must be improved
- How to improve National Single Window mechanism for businesses
- Vietnamese businesses satisfied with customs procedures via National Single Window: USAID survey
- More than 300 administrative procedures of Ministry of Finance go online at level 4
- Customs enhances supports for enterprises
- Encourage taxpayers to use tax service through National Single Window
- Businesses satisfied with national single window mechanism
- Implementation of the National Single Window: Recognizing the efforts of Customs
- Procedure of “receiving and processing records” is most time and cost consuming for businesses