On November 26, at the headquarters of Lao Cai Customs Department, Deputy Director General of Vietnam Customs Luu Manh Tuong chaired an announcement ceremony and handed over the appointment decision to Hung.
Previously, on November 16, 2020, Director General of Vietnam Customs Nguyen Van Can signed Decision 3189/QD-TCHQ to appoint Hung, Head of the Office of the General Department, to hold the position as Deputy Director of Lao Cai Customs Department.
The decision is valid for five years from December 1, 2020.
Speaking at the ceremony, Deputy Director General Luu Manh Tuong congratulated Hung and Lao Cai Customs Department.
On behalf of the leader of the General Department of Vietnam Customs, Deputy Director General Luu Manh Tuong asked Hung to continue his efforts, striving and uniting with the leaders of Lao Cai Customs Department to grow the unit.
Speaking at the ceremony, the new Deputy Director of Lao Cai Customs Department Pham Quoc Hung expressed his determination to successfully complete his assigned tasks.
By Thai Bình/Thanh Thuy
- Appointing head of division under Lang Son Customs Department to hold position as Deputy Director of Import – Export Duty Department
- Appointing Deputy Director of Quang Binh Customs Department
- Training centre for sniffing dog similar to Australia Customs model officially launches
- General Department of Customs solves problems in tax policies for Taiwanese businesses
- Proactively disseminate widely regulations of Law on Tax Management and Decree 126/2020/NĐ-CP
- Dialogue about customs policies and procedures with Japanese enterprises to be held
- Vietnam Customs promulgates many new decisions on bonded warehouse operation
- Enhance drug control capacity of the Customs sector in the new situation
- 11 Customs Departments pilot scheme for recruitment examination for leaders at team level
- General Department of Vietnam Customs – Intel – SAP coorporate to experiment on information exchange