HCM CITY — Yeah1 Group has launched GIGA1, a consumption eco-system and tech-based retail company.
It said that with its solid media platform for over 15 years, 56 billion views and 48 million users, it has chosen this moment to transform itself strongly for the “media-commerce” strategy.
“We have been working to create breakthrough technology platforms that impact commercial retail chains, expanding the potential for our companions to improve the consumption eco-system,” Nguyễn Đặng Quỳnh Anh, CEO of GIGA1, said.
“GIGA1 is impacting the market through distribution, media, consumption, and loyalty,” she said.
Yeah1 wants it to become the leading retail technology company in the region.
“The company aims to reach 35 million users and cover 400,000 outlets nation-wide,50,000 key selling outlets in HCM City and US$1 billion worth of trade circulated in the eco-system.”
GIGA1 uses technology platforms to digitise the entire M2C process.
In its eco-system, Mega1 is a super promotion app with 4.7 million users, Mega1Shop is a digital outlet and a technological bridge between manufacturers and consumers.
Mega1Sale is a new retail, door-to-door goods, Mega1Go offers door-to-door delivery, Mega1Mall is a harmonious online and offline commerce platform, and Mega1Goldhouse is forhigh-quality consumer goods.
To develop the eco-system, the company said it has tied up with strategic partners HDbank, VietJet, Tan Hiep Phat, Budweiser, Oishi, and M150.
Founded in 2006, Yeah1 Group Corporation is one of the largest digital media corporations in Viet Nam.
In 2018 it became the first media company in Viet Nam to list on the stock market.
It offers original content to local audiences and globalises these entertainment products. — VNS
- Reliance Retail to receive $1b from GIC, TPG
- Reliance Industries’ retail unit bags $749m from ADIA
- Ex-Flipkart execs’ retail tech startup Arzooo nets $7.5m in series A round
- Startups need partnerships to participate in bigger ecosystems
- Reliance Retail to raise $1.3b from Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund
- Parkson retail to sell last mall in northern Vietnam
- E-commerce – effective channel to reach out to US market
- Australia to force Google, Facebook to pay for news content
- Retail businesses “transform” during the pandemic season
- Vietnam’s retail market size to hit 350 billion USD by 2025