The National Agricultural Extension Center in association with Que Lam Group has organized a forum to promote the development of organic agricultural production. The event was attended by more than 100 delegates including leaders of the agricultural sector of some provinces and cities, experts, scientists and farmers.
Vietnam’s organic agricultural products appeared in 180 countries and territories around the world, and the products penetrated the most difficult markets such as the US, Japan, the UK and the Republic of Korea.
The National Agricultural Extension Center has promoted organic agricultural production through agricultural extension activities like building demonstration models. However, organic agricultural production now still faces many difficulties as some farmers are not interested in this type, the scale is still small and the value is not yet sustainable.
In the near future, the center will associate with units to build intensive farming models, strengthen international training and cooperation, and provide information for people to better understand the roles of organic agriculture./.
- Vietnam strives to increase organic agricultural produce exports
- Market still opens for organic agricultural exports
- Organic Agriculture Development Project for 2020-2030 adopted
- Demand for organic farm produce on the rise in Vietnam
- Agricultural Product Trade Fair opens in Ho Chi Minh City
- Gia Lai to develop 100-ha hi-tech agricultural zone
- Fair on southern agricultural products, food safety opens
- Work starts on high-tech agricultural complex in Dak Lak
- Son La province expands organic farming