VBSP in Hung Yen signed a credit contract with customers getting loans from the VND16-trillion package. (Photo: VBSP)
On November 22, VBSP announced that up to now, 16 branches of the VBSP in provinces and cities were allocated capital under Decision 32/2020.
Accordingly, 40 businesses with 1,195 workers stopping work due to impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic received disbursement of more than VND6 billion.
Decision 32/2020 was signed on October 19, amending and supplementing a number of articles of Prime Minister’s Decision 15/2020 on implementation of policies to support people facing difficulties caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
According to VBSP, its branches are continuing to coordinate with customers to complete documents and set disbursement plans./.
- VBSP: a helping hand to employees in COVID-19 times
- Ho Chi Minh City allocates 240 billion VND to support job creation
- Continuing to maintain and improve quality of policy credit
- 16,000 billion support package: next week, businesses can access it
- VBSP boosts policy credit, tries to repel black credit
- Mobile banking project launched for low income people, women
- Financial education for the poor and policy beneficiaries on mobile phones
- Why businesses have not accessed the credit package of VND 16,000 billion?
- Flood-resilient houses: Safety belt to sustainable poverty reduction in Central Vietnam