Export enterprises are subject to management and inspection of transit for high-risk imported frozen foods which are cleared at Shanghai port and imported into the city for storage, processing and trading, except imported frozen foods which have been sterilised at the port.According to the Agriculture Products Processing and Development Department under the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, enterprises must honestly fill out information on vehicle owner, customs declaration, vehicle, driver and goods channel as required in the “Commitment for pandemic prevention and control” and sign it.
Transit warehouses include public warehouses designated by the Government and independent warehouses established in the enterprise’s cold warehouses.
For transportation of imported frozen food from port to the transit warehouse effectively and methodically, enterprises should make online appointment. Onthe appointment date, enterprises must provide information on vehicle name, customs declaration, vehicle, driver and goods channel in the “Commitment for pandemic prevention and control” and sign it.
Those who receive the goods of enterprises for storage or transportation are mainly responsible for pandemic prevention and control.
When taking the goods, “Certificate of quarantine of imported goods” of imported frozen foods must be checked, imported frozen food which was sealed “sterilised” may be directly transported to the consignee.
Imported frozen food was not sealed “sterilised” and the importing company does not have a transit warehouse, they must be transported to a transit warehouse designated by the city and undergo the nucleic acid inspection and packaging sterilisation.
High-risk imported frozen food will undergo nucleic acid inspection and packaging sterilisation. The transit warehouse will notify the goods owner of delivery and grant a delivery note of imported frozen food in Shanghai.
By Thanh Nguyen/ Huyen Trang
- Vietnam frozen goods suffer as China tightens Covid-19 inspection regime
- Vietnam frozen goods suffer as China’s tightens Covid-19 inspection regime
- Imported frozen food in HCMC safe from coronavirus
- Risk of fraud in storing import-export and transit goods with domestic goods
- Vietnam to test food imported from coronavirus-hit countries
- Catfish exporters suffer due to China’s Covid-19 inspection control
- Vietnam to test imported frozen food at border gates to prevent COVID-19 spread
- Over 1,200 backlog containers of goods at Cat Lai Port cleared
- “Key” for reform of model of quality control and food safety inspection
- Warning for transit goods transported via inland waterway vehicles