The last trading day of ACB shares on the HNX was December 1. Previously, HOSE announced its approval to list ACB with volume of more than 2.16 billion shares from November 20.
The Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) announced December 1 as the last trading day of ACB shares on the HNX. The listing cancellation date is December 2.
Previously, the Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange (HOSE) announced its approval to list 2.16 billion ACB shares with the stock code ACB.
The listing to HOSE was approved by ACB shareholders at the 2020 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders. At the meeting, General Director Do Minh Toan said that the roadmap for floor change has been 2 steps. The first step is to pay the dividend, the second step is to change the floor. The floor transfer is expected to be carried out in November-December.
Bank leaders believe that changing the floor can help increase stock prices and bring benefits to shareholders. Moreover, the VN-Index is highly representative of the stock market and is often invested by funds. investment is used as a reference to measure investment efficiency.
In August, ACB paid 30% stock dividend, raising its charter capital from 16,627 billion dong to 21,615 billion dong through issuing nearly 500 million shares.
Before ACB, VIB and LienVietPostBank also listed their shares on HOSE in early November.
Source: vietnambiz.vn – Translated by fintel.vn
- HOSE has received listing documents of VIX Securities
- Commercial banks delay listing again
- Exciting bank stocks
- MSB to debut on December 23
- SeABank will register and centralize 1.2 billion shares
- Vinaconex to end HNX-listing, move shares to HoSE
- LienVietPostBank to become first bank to move listing on HoSE this year
- Main stock exchange to list two new bank stocks
- MSB officially listed nearly 1,175 billion shares on HOSE