Being aware of the particular importance of OCOP Program, the Nghe An Provincial People's Committee issued Plan 740/Kh-uBND on product evaluation, classification and accreditation. The Nghe An OCOP Council is responsible for announcing, assessing and classifying products based on criteria stated in the Prime Minister’s Decision 1048/QD-TTg dated August 21, 2019. At the same time, the province settled questions and complaints and ensured fairness and transparency.
In 2020, Nghe An actively carried out many cooperation programs with other localities in the country to restart the economy after being seriously affected by the Covid-19 pandemic. In this difficult context, with the OCOP Program, businesses have the opportunity to make reinvestment and raise the knowledge of production and business. Through trade promotion events, OCOP products and local specialties such as herbal chicken eggs in Quynh Bang, elderberry products in Quynh Ba, guava and dragon fruit in Quynh Tam, fish sauce made by Tan An Cooperative in An hoa commune, yen Thanh dragon sticky rice and Long Thanh eel, are increasingly strengthening consumer confidence.
Dinh Bao (Vietnam Business Forum)
- OCOP Program Creates Driving Force for Rural Economy
- Hanoi to find solutions for effectively implementing OCOP program
- Hanoi targets to have at least 400 new OCOP products every year
- Reaffirming the role of women in the OCOP program
- Agriculture and OCOP products fair opens in Hoa Binh
- OCOP trade fair held in Lao Cai
- OCOP program breathes life into Hanoi rural economy
- Hanoi committed to promoting distribution of OCOP products
- One Commune One Product trade fair opened in Hau Giang