At the press conference (Photo: VNA)
The 20th edition of the annual fair honours the achievements of the agricultural sector in global integration and the two decades of the fair being held, Director of the Trade Promotion Centre for Agriculture (Agritrade) Dao Van Ho said.
It aims to boost the consumption of agro-forestry-fishery products, help companies access hi-tech agricultural development, bolster trade and expand cooperation, and improve products in keeping with consumer demand.
An event to introduce varieties of oranges and products meeting the criteria of the “One Commune, One Product” programme in the northern mountainous province of Ha Giang will be also be held within the framework of this fair, according to the press conference.
AgroViet 2020 is to take place from December 3 to 6 on Hoang Quoc Viet Street in Cau Giay district.
Last year’s holding also drew about 200 domestic and international businesses./.
- Vietnam International Agriculture Fair to take place in Hanoi in December
- AgroViet 2020 underway in Hanoi
- Fair for farming, OCOP products in the North opens this month
- Lao Cai to host trade fair for northern OCOP products this month
- Trade fair promotes southern region’s OCOP products
- Agro-forestry-fishery farming and processing technology expo and promotion fair open in HCM City
- OCOP trade fair held in Lao Cai
- Agriculture and OCOP products fair opens in Hoa Binh
- Vietnam International Agricultural Fair opens