HCM CITY — Sacombank has rolled out a promotion programme called “Travel the world, don’t worry about prices” for international credit cardholders valid until September 19.
The first 1,000 cardholders who buy travel tickets (car/train/airplane) or book hotels and successfully pay via Sacombank Pay or Mobile Banking (mBanking) will receive a 30 per cent refund (maximum of VNĐ300,000 (US$12.9)).
Each customer is entitled to one refund for each service.
It also offers six months of interest-free instalments of up to VNĐ3 million ($129) a month for the first 1,000 international credit cardholders who buy travel tickets or book hotels.
When cardholders make payments for tours at www.travel.com.vn or Vietravel offices of VNĐ5 million ($214.7) or more, they will receive a 10 per cent refund with a maximum of VNĐ1 million.
A cardholder will receive a refund only once a month.
Sacombank international credit cardholders also enjoy other attractive offers such as 20 per cent discount when booking on Evolution Travel days (7/7, 8/8, 9/9 monthly) and 10 per cent on other dates when booking with a Visa card at www.agoda.com/sacombank until September 30 and 10 per cent refund when making a reservation at www.booking.com/sacombank until December 31.
They will get a discount of VNĐ300,000 by using the code JCBTRAVEL when booking hotels or flight-hotel combos worth for at least VNĐ2 million using JCB cards on Traveloka app, 8 per cent discount when booking with a Mastercard at www.hotels.com/mastercard until December 31, 7 per cent discount (maximum of VNĐ500,000) when booking any hotel using the code SACOM500 and a VNĐ100,000 discount when booking air tickets for at least VNĐ5 million using SACOM100 code on www.trip.com until August 31.
For more information, customers can contact hotline 1900 5555 88 or 028 3526 6060, or access khuyenmai.sacombank.com. — VNS
- Five more JCB cardholders win 9999 gold in Sacombank lucky draw
- Sacombank Pay enables online identity verification, account opening
- Credit accelerates prior to Lunar New Year
- Sacombank JCB cards continue to lead market
- First Vietnamese bank allows transactions in RoK for local card holders
- Sacombank wins International Innovation Award for digitisation
- Sacombank launches full-package account service combos for various corporate customer segments
- Organisations rush to sell Sacombank shares to retrieve debts
- For the first time ever, VIB teams up with Visa to offer new credit card line for young family