On November 23, at the headquarters of the General Department of Vietnam Customs, Deputy Director General Luu Manh Tuong chaired the announcement ceremony and handed over the appointment decision to Mr. Tran Bang Toan.
Speaking at the ceremony, Deputy Director General Luu Manh Tuong congratulated Tran Bang Toan for the assignment to this new task. Deputy Director General Luu Manh Tuong emphasised that, as a staff member receiving basic training, with 24 years working at Lang Son Customs Department, Toan had met the requirements of capacity, qualifications, experience and morality to hold the position of Deputy Director of Import-Export Duty Department.
In the process of implementing the appointment, Tran Bang Toan received credibility from leaders at all levels, especially leaders and key officials of Lang Son Customs Department and the Import-Export Duty Department.
Deputy Director General Luu Manh Tuong hoped that, in his new position, the new Deputy Director of the Import-Export Duty Department would continue to promote the spirit of continuous learning to strive, improve professional qualifications, political bravery, creativity, to perform the task of advising so that together with the officials and leaders of the Import and Export Duty Department to successfully complete the assigned tasks, closely ensure advisory and policy development to help leaders of General Department of Vietnam Customs and the entire customs sector complete the tasks assigned by the Party and State.
Receiving the directives opinions, giving thanks for the attention and trust of the leaders of the General Department of Vietnam Customs, the support of leaders, customs officials of the Import-Export Duty Department, Tran Bang Toan expressed his determination to constantly strive, try to practice, promote their capabilities in order to meet the requirements of the mission in his new position.
By Nụ Bui/Thanh Thuy
- Appointing new Deputy Director of Lao Cai Customs Department
- Appointing Deputy Director of Quang Binh Customs Department
- Proactively disseminate widely regulations of Law on Tax Management and Decree 126/2020/NĐ-CP
- Training centre for sniffing dog similar to Australia Customs model officially launches
- Enhance drug control capacity of the Customs sector in the new situation
- Refund tax for imported good and then exported
- Vietnamese car makers import 80% of components
- Government reduces taxes on car parts to support domestic automotive industry
- General Department of Vietnam Customs – Intel – SAP coorporate to experiment on information exchange