HCM CITY — Saigon Thương Tín Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Sacombank) has been awarded the State Bank of Vietnam’s Emulation Flag for its excellent achievements in the banking sector’s emulation movement last year.
It is a reward and encouragement from the central bank for the unceasing efforts put in by Sacombank’s management and employees for the development of not only the banking and finance industry but also the Vietnamese economy.
Nguyễn Đuc Thạch Diễm, CEO of Sacombank and a member of its board of directors, and 11 others of the bank’s executives were honoured with the SBV’s Certificate of Merit for outstanding achievements and contributions to the bank’s efforts in 2018 and 2019.
The SBV also awarded the Emulation Soldier title to five employees of Sacombank for their outstanding achievements in the emulation movement from 2017 to 2019 and the Commemorative Medal for Contributions to the Development of Viet Nam’s Banking Sector to 279 others for their contributions to the development of the banking industry. — VNS
- Sacombank honoured as HCM City’s outstanding enterprise in 2020
- Sacombank, CEO win Asia Pacific awards
- Sacombank, CEO win Corporate Excellence Award, Master Entrepreneur Award in Asia Pacific
- Organisations rush to sell Sacombank shares to retrieve debts
- Patriotic emulation and duties of Industry and Trade sector
- Sacombank accelerates digital transformation of HR with SAP SuccessFactors
- 7th HCMC Patriotic Emulation Congress opens
- Sacombank JCB cards continue to lead market
- Sacombank launches full-package account service combos for various corporate customer segments