A total of VND8.5 trillion worth of bonds was up for auction, including 5-year bonds valued at VND1.5 trillion, 10-year bonds at VND4 trillion, 15-year bonds at VND2.5 trillion each, and 20-year bonds at VND500 billion.
The five-year bonds were sold for VND130 billion with an annual interest rate of 1.95%, equivalent to that of the previous auction on June 17.
A total of VND6 trillion was mobilised from 10-year bonds with an annual interest rate of 2.98%, down 0.02% from the previous auction.
Sales of the 15-year bonds totalled VND3.6 trillion, with an interest rate of 3.15% per annum, equivalent to that of the previous auction.
The 20-year bonds raised a total of VND750 billion at an interest rate of 3.42%, down 0.03% from the previous auction.
The State Treasury has raised close to VND84.59 trillion from G-bonds so far this year. Last month, it mobilised over VND18.39 trillion from G-bonds via 16 auctions.
- More than VND6.02 trillion collected through G-bonds auction
- Latest G-bond auction raises over 450 million USD
- Over 396 million USD raised from G-bonds
- G-bonds valued at nearly 358 million USD mobilised at latest auction
- Over US$623 million mobilized from Government bonds
- Over 6.2 trillion VND mobilised from G-bonds
- Over 6.4 trillion VND raised through June 17 G-bond auction
- Nearly US$330 million mobilised via latest G-bond auction
- Over 623 million USD mobilized from Government bonds
- State Treasury raises 170 million USD from G-bonds