|Dinh Quang Huy, CEO of SHB Finance, and Winnie Wong, MasterCard’s country manager for Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia at the signing ceremony|
In light of the agreement, SHB Finance will become an official member of MasterCard – a global technology company in the payments business.
“As a partner of MasterCard, we are realising our commitment towards a healthy and transparent consumer finance. Also, it shows our fast response to efforts by the government and the State Bank of Vietnam to build a non-cash payment economy,” said Dinh Quang Huy, CEO of SHB Finance.
“Not only enjoying a world of benefits from the global card company, SHB Finance customers are going to reap multiple benefits from a comprehensive service ecosystem B2B2C by SHB Finance’s partners in the future,” Huy noted.
|Dinh Quang Huy, CEO of SHB Finance, giving remarks at the ceremony|
In the words of Winnie Wong, MasterCard’s country manager for Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia, SHB Finance’s mission to bring innovative and easy consumer finance services to each and every Vietnamese is aligned with MasterCard’s development vision in the Vietnamese market.
|Following its mission, SHB Finance is making non-stop efforts to enhance customer services and experience to cater to the growing young and technology-savvy customers.|
By partnering with SHB Finance, MasterCard wants to provide the most up-to-date digitised user experiences to customers. Simultaneously, the company would bolster access to modest-income earners.
Along with this MasterCard project, SHB Finance is proceeding with other digital customer acquisition projects, customised loan offers to specific customer groups, online loan applications on e-wallets, and payment gateways. When E-signature is in place, it will offer significant time savings for customers by reducing paperwork.
Following its mission, SHB Finance is making non-stop efforts to enhance customer services and experience to cater to the growing young and technology-savvy customers.
As of October 2020, SHB Finance had a charter capital of VND1trillion ($43.5 million) wholly owned by its parent bank Saigon Hanoi Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SHB).
As of now, the company serves more than 500,000 customers across 40 key cities and provinces with more than 4,000 employees.
By Hong Thuy
- SHB Finance co-operates with MasterCard to issue international credit cards
- SHB Finance announced new chairman and posted stable performance in 2020
- The Future Of Vietnam’s Financial Services Looks Promising. Join Vietcetera’s Upcoming Webinar To Know More
- Shinhan Finance launches iShinhan 3.0 with comprehensive technologies
- Here’s a great opportunity for foreign investors to acquire Vietnamese consumer finance business
- VIB strikes double win at an international credit card awards
- Thailand’s bank to acquire Vietnam’s consumer finance company
- Vietnam will replace magnetic stripe cards by EMV chip cards starting March 2021
- Vietnam, Hungary sign MoU on finance cooperation
- Finance Minister Dinh Tien Dung appointed as Hanoi Party chief