HÀ NỘI — AEON Vietnam announced the AEON – Hải Phòng Le Chan General Merchandise Store and Supermarket will officially open its doors for customers of Hải Phòng City on December 14.
The Hải Phòng Le Chan General Merchandise Store and Supermarket will be the company’s first AEON Mall department store and supermarket in Hải Phòng City, bringing the company’s total to six in Viet Nam, including two in Ha Noi, two in HCM City and one in Bình Dương Province.
Speaking at a press conference yesterday, AEON Vietnam General Director Nishitohge Yasuo said the company planned to expand more specialised stores outside shopping centres to diversify products and services and bring AEON closer to customers.
“Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will promote digital transformation, expand e-commerce platform, promote cashless shopping services, and continue to ensure food hygiene and safety and deliver comfort and convenience for customers. AEON Vietnam will make endless efforts to turn the AEON – Hải Phòng Le Chan into one of the most favourable destinations for customers in Hải Phòng and neighbouring provinces,” said Yasuo.
The 18,800 sq.m department store is expected to bring new shopping experiences to local customers.
The AEON – Hải Phòng Le Chan will be the largest-scale supermarket in the port city, 1,400 sq.m food buffet Delica, 800 sq.m fresh food area, providing all 40,000 products from local 2,000 suppliers to meet all the essential needs of customers in everyday life.
Hải Phòng people will be the first customers in Southeast Asia to experience innerCasual (IC) products – AEON’s own brand. AEON Vietnam will also put into operation two more specialised stores, including the Glam Beautique beauty and health store and AEON Bicycle.
The new store will provide 3,000 jobs, contributing to promoting socio-economic development and State budget collection for Hải Phòng. — VNS
- AEON Vietnam to open mall in Hải Phòng on December 14
- AEON to open mall in Hai Phong in December
- AEON set to open sixth Vietnamese shopping mall
- UNIQLO opens its third store at AEON Mall Long Biên in Hà Nội
- Local agricultural products make it onto shelves of Japanese supermarkets
- Ha Noi moves towards approving construction of third Aeon Mall
- Vietnamese goods displayed at 40 AEON supermarkets in Japan
- Aeon Vietnam apologises for mice found crawling on food stall
- Made-in-Vietnam goods promoted in Japan’s top largest supermarket chain