Le Tri Thong, vice chairman of HCM City’s Young Entrepreneurs Association, who is also as head of the organisers, said this year’s forum will focus on the restructuring of the global value chain, along with major changes occurring with the world’s superpowers due to the impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) epidemic.
The function will primarily serve as an ideal platform in which firms can seek solutions to overcome challenges faced in the world economic flow, in addition to showing local enterprises how to take full advantage of opportunities to secure a firm foothold in the global value chain moving into the post-COVID-19 period.
It will also provide a great opportunity for businesses, policymakers, and economists, to gain greater insights into obstacles faced by enterprises in their production and business, thus helping to devise proper solutions for both firms and the national economy.
The event is set to welcome three special guests, including Ha Thu Thanh, president of Deloitte Vietnam, Truong Gia Binh, president of FPT, and economist Dr. Vo Tri Thanh.
Moreover, a range of discussions on Vietnamese startups will be held during the forum, with the participation of two popular speakers including Le Diep Kieu Trang, co-founder of Misfit, and Tran Ngoc Thai Son, founder of Tiki, along with plenty of other business representatives.
The Vietnam CEO Forum is an annual forum that has been running since 2012 by the HCM City’s Young Entrepreneurs Association, the Saigon Entrepreneurs Club, the Leading Business Club, and the Vietnam High Quality Goods Club.
- Forum promotes Vietnam-Czech Republic trade, investment
- Vietnamese, Singaporean young entrepreneurs enhance cooperation
- Teleconference to boost Vietnamese agricultural exports
- Over 3,000 opportunities available for digital transformation consulting firms in Vietnam
- Many solutions to support enterprises to join global supply chain
- Seminar highlights development of value chain for agricultural exports
- USAID supports Vietnam manufacturers in post-Covid19 supply chain realignment
- Experts upbeat about VN’s post-pandemic economic recovery, urging firms to focus on new trends
- Firms, associations seek Govt’s help to overcome difficulties triggered by Covid-19
- Vietnam seeks to promote exports to American countries