HCM CITY — Manulife Vietnam and Cong Đồng Bầu (Pregnant Woman Community) have signed a five-year deal to empower families to take control of their financial future.
With over one million babies born every year in Viet Nam, now more than ever it’s important that families consider the benefits of a good financial plan to help manage medical and other costs associated with raising a child.
Considered one of the country’s most trusted communities for expecting and new mothers, Cong Đồng Bầu provides advice and support to more than five million members.
The collaboration is expected to provide members with a holistic look at family planning, leveraging the partners’ almost 30 years of combined experience in financial planning and parenting advice.
Speaking at the agreement signing ceremony in HCM City on Monday, Hoe Shin Koh, chief partnership distribution officer of Manulife Vietnam, said: “Family planning is an important topic right now and many people are looking for the right guidance and advice when it comes to raising a family and building a strong financial future.
“By partnering with Cong Đồng Bầu we can … help empower expecting and young mothers with the right knowledge and advice so they to feel financially prepared and in control as a parent every step of the way.”
Trương Thụy Thu Quỳnh, general director of Cong Đồng Bầu, believed the partnership would offer parents a new perspective when it comes to family planning.
“Today’s parents to be the best for their children and Cong Đồng Bầu offers mothers the right care and support for navigating those early years. Raising a child is never an easy task and through our new partnership with Manulife we can offer our community the opportunity to feel more secure and also help educate all Vietnamese mothers about the benefits of being well protected.” — VNS
- Empower families to take control of their financial future
- VietinBank and Manulife announce exclusive 16-year bancassurance partnership
- Bloomberg: Manulife wants to sell insurance through VietinBank, the deal value could reach several hundred million USD
- Manulife is emerging as the leading bidder for Aviva Vietnam Insurer Unit
- The indispensable things in the ceremony of Mr. Cong, Mr. Tao
- Foreign investors remained net sellers of nearly VND 160 billion, still selling HPG and VCB
- Nestlé Vietnam and Women’s Union team up to empower women
- Đồng Nai gets ready to welcome FDI moving out of coronavirus-hit China
- Finland to provide US$100 million for public investment projects in Vietnam
- Construction on Boustead Industrial Park phase 2A in Đồng Nai begins