Among nine customs branches under Hai Phong Customs Department, the Export Processing Zone and Industrial Park Customs Branch had the largest number of declarations with 39,629 while Hai Phong port area 2 Customs Branch had the least with 3,149.
In September, at Hai Phong Customs Department, 52.6% of declarations were in the green channel, 43% of declarations were the yellow channel and 3.4 % of declarations were in the red channel.
The seaport customs branch (Hai Phong port area 1 customs branch, Hai Phong port area 2 customs branch, Hai Phong port area 3 customs branch, Dinh Vu port Customs Branch) had a rate of declaration classification as following 17.1% of green channel, 70.9% of yellow channel and 12% of red channel.
Thus, the proportion of red and yellow channel in the four branches was up to approximately 83% (22,207 declarations).
For customs branches outside border gate (Investment/Processing Customs Branch, Export Processing Zone and Industrial Park Customs Branch, Hai Duong Customs Branch, Hung Yen Customs Branch, Thai Binh Customs Branch) the rate of declaration classification was: green channel 59.6%; yellow channel 37.4% and red channel 1.7%.
In September, total import and export turnover of goods at Hai Phong Customs reached about $8,113 billion, up 20.2% from the same period in 2019.
In particular, export turnover reached $4,030 billion, up 27.2% over the same period in 2019, while only export turnover with tax reached $18.7 million, up 71.8%.
Import turnover reached $4.083 billion, down 3.4% over the same period in 2019 and turnover with tax reached $1,466 billion, down 4.2% over the same period in 2019.
By Thai Bình/Thanh Thuy
- Codes of many warehouses, yards and ports at Hai Phong changed
- Five of six Quang Ninh customs branches continue to measure goods release time
- Vietnam Customs promulgates many new decisions on bonded warehouse operation
- HCMC finds nearly 15 tons of used rubber gloves imported from China
- Over 1,200 backlog containers of goods at Cat Lai Port cleared
- Time for customs clearance to be cut by 10% from this year
- Binh Phuoc Customs: Deploying activities to support enterprise to recover after pandemic
- Ba Ria-Vung Tau Customs makes effort to handle nearly 400 containers of backlogged scrap
- Difficulty in customs management of independent transport of goods
- Nghe An Customs seizes 30 packages of heroin