HÀ NỘI – Local industrial parks (IP) in the southern industrial hub of Bình Dương lured US$840 million of investment in the first nine months of 2020, according to the Management Board of Bình Dương IP.
The figure accounted for 67.9 per cent of total foreign direct investment (FDI) of the province in the period.
In the period under review, the locality saw 75 newly-licensed projects, along with the addition of capital to 56 ongoing projects, and 157 share purchase deals.
Major projects included one in real estate worth $78 million invested by H9BC Investment, another worth $30 million by Singapore’s Sung Shin Tech Limited, and a $20 million one by Singapore’s Ever Giant International Private Limited.
In order to complete the dual target of preventing the spread of COVID-19 and boosting economic development, the People’s Committee of Bình Dương has issued regulations on receiving foreign experts to the locality for short-term working, meeting the demand for skilled workers in the province. — VNS
- Binh Duong IPs attracts over 840 million USD of FDI in nine months
- Over US$840 million poured into industrial parks in Binh Duong Province
- Vinh Phuc Attracts 21 Projects in Jan - Sep
- Vietnam grants investment certificates to US$1 billion FDI projects in a single day
- Dong Nai Province attracts US$226 million of FDI in first days of 2021
- Dong Nai attracts over 226 million USD in FDI on first days of 2021
- Danang attracts 11 projects to industrial parks year-to-date
- Conference promotes Japanese investment in Binh Duong
- Singapore emerges as largest foreign investor over nine-month period
- Ba Ria-Vung Tau IPs enjoy good signs in investment attraction