Vietnam Airlines Group announced that procedures for passengers to and from Con Dao Island with a transit flight will be simplified from October 20.
Vietnam Airlines simplifies transit procedures for Con Dao visitors.
Passengers of Vietnam Airlines, Pacific Airlines and VASCO who want to go to Con Dao Island with a transit flight in HCM City will only have to complete flight procedures once.
The new rules will be applied for passengers who go from Van Don Airport in Quang Ninh, Noi Bai Airport in Hanoi, Cat Bi Airport in Hai Phong, Tho Xuan Airport in Thanh Hoa, Vinh Airport in Nghe An, Cam Ranh Airport in Khanh Hoa and Danang Airport.
All procedures will be completed once at the first airport. The passengers will be given two passes to board the planes for their next flight. At Tan Son Nhat Airport, passengers can go straight to the security checkpoints and then the plane without having to complete more transit procedures.
Vietnam Airlines have a total of 18 flights to and from Con Dao every day. This is Vietnam Airlines’ busiest flight route at the moment.
In the coming time, Vietnam Airlines will continue to simplify the transit procedures at any transit point used by the Vietnam Airlines Group.
- Deploying a one-time check-in process on Con Dao route
- Vietnam Airlines deploys online check-in service at Cat Bi Airport
- Flight volumes at the Vietnam airport completely recovered
- Vietnam Airlines implements online check-in service from Cat Bi International Airport
- Nearly 350 Vietnamese citizens brought home from UAE and India
- A foreigner arrested for threatening to bomb at Vietnam’s Hanoi airport
- More Vietnamese from Europe brought home
- Vietnamese citizens in Germany repatriated
- Noi Bai International Airport sees sharp passenger rise after pandemic