The project of Thanh Binh residential area in Hai Duong city has just been adjusted progress to December 31, 2021.
Newland’s projects are mainly concentrated in Hai Duong city. (Photo: Newland).
The People’s Committee of Hai Duong province has just issued a written permission to adjust the progress of the Thanh Binh residential area project in Hai Duong city, invested by Newland Construction Investment JSC.
Accordingly, the province requires Newland Company to complete, accept and hand over the technical infrastructure works of the project before December 31, 2021, and complete the housing projects in time. 12 months later.
Newland Company is also responsible for coordinating to accelerate the progress of compensation, site clearance for the remaining area of the project and expedite construction to ensure progress.
Thanh Binh residential area project covers an area of more than 7.1 hectares, adjacent to Nguyen Van Linh streets, Ba Trieu Street, Nguyen Luong Bang Street, and Duc Minh Street, Hai Duong City.
Regarding investors, Newland Investment Joint Stock Company was established on November 17, 2010, the main fields of activity include real estate business; trading and exploiting minerals.
As of December 31, 2019, Newland’s chartered capital is 728.8 billion dong. The company’s head office is at 109 / E11P, Thanh Xuan Bac, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi. Currently, Newland has 4 shareholders including Mr. Pham Trung Kien (cum General Director), Mr. Dang Minh Truong, Mr. Bui Quang Minh and Mr. Nguyen Cong Ha.
In Hai Duong city, Newland also builds many other projects such as Bach Dang Lakeview, Tran Hung Dao residential area, Nguyen Luong Bang residential area, Le Thanh Nghi residential area, Ton Duc Thang residential area and residential area. Thanh Binh residence.
Previously, in April 2020, the joint venture of Newland Investment Joint Stock Company and NHS Construction Investment Joint Stock Company was appointed by the People’s Committee of Hai Duong province to tender for the project of Tan Phu Hung residential and urban expansion area with an area of nearly 34 hectares, total investment capital 586.6 billion.
At the end of September, the People’s Committee of Hai Duong province also issued a decision to approve Newland to build a Tan Phu Hung residential and urban project in Hai Tan, Thach Khoi and Tan Hung wards, Hai Duong city.
According to research, from 2016 to 2019, Newland continuously reported losses, but the figure was negligible (not exceeding VND 50 million). Notably, in 2018, the company’s net revenue decreased sharply, from 38.6 billion VND to 600 million VND and continued to decrease in 2019.
Source: vietnambiz.vn – Translated by fintel.vn
- Revoke the policy of investment in the 185 ha project in southern Can Tho urban area
- City to complete new 4,758 social housing apartments in 2020
- Long Thanh Airport: Delayed progress because it was unable to select a qualified contractor for the resettlement site
- HCMC to complete 32 key transport projects in 2020
- Thua Thien Hue calls for investment in a residential and commercial project of over VND 4,600 billion
- Ba Ria – Vung Tau adjusts the project for foreigners into residential areas
- Binh Thuan approves the general planning of a residential – tourism – entertainment project of nearly 870 hectares
- Quang Ninh is looking for an investor for a residential project of more than VND 800 billion in Van Don
- Binh Thuan is about to have a residential and entertainment area of 868 hectares
- Phu Quoc: Dividing Duong Dong urban area into 21 areas